Penn State Health CT Technologist Weekends in Reading, Pennsylvania
Penn State Health St. Joseph Regional Health Network
Work Type: Part Time
Hours: 6:00p - 6:00a, Friday & Saturday
An opportunity exists for a part-time CT Technologist I at Penn State Health – St. Joseph Regional Network in Reading, Pennsylvania. They will be responsible for performing a variety of standardized imaging procedures, for setting up and adjusting related equipment and devices, and for maintaining related records under the direction of the Senior Imaging Staff. This is a part-time position working 48 hours biweekly, weekends (Friday & Saturday). Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a $10/hour weekend differential plus a 10% shift differential.
· Performs standardized imaging procedures ensuring accurate imaging as per defined protocols or under the direction of the radiologist/physician
· Ensures proper operation of the equipment safely while maintaining regulatory standards during all procedures
· Performs patient imaging by interacting with the patient using professionalism, courtesy, and safety guidelines
· Maintains the area, supplies, and equipment in a neat, orderly, and prepared manner; performs room and equipment disinfection procedures
· Responsible for daily equipment calibration; reports equipment malfunctions and the need for adjustments and/or repair of equipment
· Graduate of an accredited school of radiologic technology
· American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or registry eligible
· Basic Life Support certification
· One to two years of CT experience
· ARRT CT registration
To apply for this position, please visit the following website link and requisition #22815: https://www.pennstatehealth.org/careers
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position. All individuals (including current employees) selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information . If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please call 717-531-8440 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Accommodation Instructions for Job Applicants PDF (https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/595/2018/05/Accommodation-Request-Updated-04.27.18.pdf) for more detailed steps for assistance.